Inspired by the gorgeous lines from the Art Deco period, this stencil takes the hard work out of complicated line work with masking tape.
It can be used on a multitude of surfaces and the effect of breathtaking.
Use monochromatic or with an array of colours either way the results are stunning.
The stencil comes in 3 sizes and with an easy to use repeat pattern to ensure your project has no limits!
Available in A1, A2, A3
Prices from £10.99
· Made from durable and reusable 250 micron Mylar
· Perfect for all craft and furniture projects, plus smaller home decorating.
· Make your own wrapping paper or scrapbook pages.
· Suitable for use with all types of paint, including metallics and spray paints.
· Follow the registration photo for a seamless pattern. The sizes are for the overall design, the stencil sheet will be larger than this. Please refer to the sizing picture to determine the correct size for your project.
LINING UP THE PATTERN
Each craft stencil has registrations marks so you can easily create a seamless pattern. Registration instructions are included with each stencil, along with a 'how-to" guide.
Water-based paints are the easier to use with stencilling. Fabric paints also work very well for craft projects.
Our painting stencils are reusable and durable so you can use them many times to create feature walls and accessories such as cushions and furniture.
Stencils are a flexible way to decorate, freeing you from the limitations of wallpaper restricted colour palettes – with a stencil you can choose any colour you wish!
We use 250 micron Mylar, a reusable and recyclable material. We have chosen 250 micron as it is durable yet flexible enough the bend into corners.