Hugo Hugo is an incredible example of Art Deco craftsmanship.
He is sturdy, curvy and has that all important drool worthy wood grain.
He is the perfect addition to the modern home as he’s compact, yet roomy.
He has everything you could ask for in an Art Deco drinks cabinet:
- patterned mirrored glass at the back- adorned with martini glasses and bottles. It’s in immaculate condition.
- Chic black and gold glass on the inside of the cabinet to rest those fancy bottles and glasses on.
- A pull out shelf with matching black and gold details- ideal for making the martinis!
- A handy shelf for extra storage of bottles or glasses. - A bottle divider with additional space in front.
- 2 cocktail spike holders
And of course-
- a motion sensor LED light with variable functions to light up your room. Hugo is the ultimate in class and sophistication. His black and gold highlights compliment his sensational wood grain.
Inside he has been adorned in metal gold leaf at the back and with 4 complimentary metal gold leaf panels, meaning that when you open him up, he absolutely glows.
He has been dressed in his finest tuxedo and the only question he has is:
“Shaken or stirred?”
Hugo Cocktail Bar and Drinks Cabinet